View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 10:06 AM

I have quotes from 3 different epoxy floor coating companies, have learned quite a bit about the procedure. I think I have a plan in place but it'll be a while before we get that far.

I know I haven't updated much but it's hard to show what is going on inside the walls. We hit a milestone the other day though.

This little card shows the inspector signing off and allowing sheetrock work to start.

Took these on Tuesday, I imagine they are in the process of hanging it all by now. The builder gives them 22 working days to hang, tape, mud and finish all of the sheetrock.

That's when things will really start to look different, the next phase if you will. The foreman mentioned the "April" word the last time we met with him, I'm hoping he was just being cautious\conservative but in reality...it'll probably be around the first of April before we can close on the house. That sucks but it is what it is. I just hope we can get in and get some things done like landscaping, epoxy floors, AC in shop and what not before the summer heat really kicks in.