View Single Post
Old 05-05-2016, 09:20 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowProgress View Post
These are some pretty cool products you have. If they were avialble 2 years ago it probably would have changed my build direction. Good luck with all the new ideas!
They were available,,,, only on a napkin at that point haha! Thank you for the positive comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raustinss View Post
Hey Jay
Yes I do have a 12 bolt.... I was positive you had another 12 Bolt , bolt on kit .....anyways I keep getting other parts instead of Your ..."rear end " lol kit ...I will be buying the weld on kit regardless
Hey Ryan - Maybe I had mentioned the Chevy 12 Bolt "Bolt-On" design while trading emails with you. The design has been in my head for quite some time. Either way, it sound like you are after my Weld-On. I'll keep one with your name on it! Now quit buying everything else

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19,69camaro View Post
I'm interested in the 12 bolt kit. Not ready to buy right away but I would like the option over other alternatives.
I am VERY proud of this one. I feel Chevy 12 Bolt guys lacked a solid Pro Tour/Auto-X type solution to the dreaded axle c-clips, and brake packages...
Now you can have it ALL

Stay tuned for some actual product pictures that I will be displaying real soon. These are beautiful pieces!!