View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
YEAH ROB!!

Would you believe that photo in the great Pacific NorthWET?? That was taken TODAY...

There truly is no place better in the summer (when the sun comes out) than here. No big bugs - no hail storms busting your windows - no tornado sirens - rarely any flooding (and only then if you live ON the river that's flooding) - no humidity.

All of this wonderfulness for AT LEAST 60 WHOLE DAYS PER YEAR (July 12th 'til September 15th)!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Lol!!! ...'was reading back on some ideas for the shop when i came across this... So sunny day's are about to end soon at your place eh Greg?

For me, here in Quebec, its just the beginning of the best days the whole year generally brings!! Sunny w/ 18*to 22/23* with generally a light wind flipping the leafs, perfect for working outside under the car port while all dressed up to be protected and NOT be sweating it coffee in hand!!! (Car port is in front of the shop/ and same size as it @ 20x36' for total of 20x72 "shop").

Ooohhhh coming winter.... Please be like the last few ones; short duration and low on snow!!! (Hurray for global warming!!!..... Shhhh!! Dont tell anyone i said that!!)

Lead.

New for summer '13. My latest find!!

48k miles, 100% original, 1969 Camaro coupe. Untouched, never apart and squeaky clean!!! 327/th350, A/C car. Gold on black w/vinyl top. Only add ons; Fast ratio box and SS396 wheels.

FINALLY!!! A car without rust repairs ever!!! None before, none coming!!! Cant come to modifying it tough....

...So, '67 Camaro project with my laying around stuff out of my black 'vert. 468 BB and YSI blower, braked th400, 12 bolt/spool, 35 splines etc. Complete Calvert suspension front and rear. 30x13.5 ET Streets, caged, lightened, slammed and running low 9's "Street car"