Thread: Investing 102
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by toy71camaro View Post
Right.. i was just trying better understand the "comparison" process, so i could apply it to the rest of what i compare. I actually picked those two simply because of the article posted yesterday was talking about KO.

Thanks again for just letting me "spill out" my thought/reasoning process. LOL.

BTW, Greg... How's Bellevue doing? I was up there once as a kid (early 90's). My dads uncle was a VP or some sort of "higher up" at the Bellevue Square Mall. We went and stayed with him for a few days for a visit. Nice place up there.
#1 -- You're doing exactly what these forums are designed to do... BS'n with people = like hanging out in the garage together!

Bellevue -- or as I like to call it -- BLAHview.... I've been here since 1984... I used to be able to see Mount Rainer from downtown -- that view has since been hidden behind all the high-rises! Bellevue Square has doubled or tripled and they now have a sky bridge going across the street to Lincoln Center... a whole 'nother shopping bunch of crap. Kemper Freeman Jr basically owns all of downtown... and he's done a real good job of developing it INHO.