View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 10:26 AM

Default engine specs

Ok so this engine is a hodgepodge of parts i found and am using. I want to Thank Mark Stielow the help and parts for the motor. I Also want to thank my engine Builder MJD performance in Novi for building this monster. if you are looking for anything in the ls or LT space to be built or tuned MJD is the place to go.

the motor is an LT Block with stock LT4 internals. i bought a new set of heads and immediately sent them over to KATECH for the CNC port job and ordered their VVT and AFM delete covers. i am running a BTR stage 2 cam with BTR valve spring kit and rocker arm trunnion bearing kit. on top of that i am running a ATI balancer with a 9% over drive pulley on the bottom and a 6% pulley on the supercharger. the pistons are coated from line to line coating and all the lower end bolts were converted to ARP studs and bolts and the block and rods were line honed and balanced. the interesting part of the motor is when done it will be running as a Wet sump system that can be converted over to dry. how i did this was using a dry sump crank with a ls key way machined into it so allow it to use the wet sump oil pump. this allowed me to run the holley lt oil pan with the trap door system. using this oil pan will allow me to run a thermostat on the engine block for the oil to be sent thru an air to oil cooler up front. i also had to covert the Corvette blower to wet sump belt system and that was done using a conversion pulley from LSA conversions/ ADM performance.

early estimates on the motor put it at about 750-800hp at the crank spinning to 7250 RPMs
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to rideordie28 For This Useful Post:
syborg tt (03-30-2019)