View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06-Z0SICK View Post
I am going through the same thing. I have a 69 camaro as we'll and have ride tech 4 link but stock front suspension.

I am upgrading to willwood and forge lines and need a solid front. In my honest opinion you are right. If you have the cash do it once and do it right. I am a firm believer in that.

If the dollar wouldn't kill me so bad being up here in Canada I would go with the roadster shop spec chassis. It was going to be close to $20 grand Canadian with shipping plus powder coat.

I have done tons of research and for my car which will be street driven but must handle well I am going with the speed tech pro touring frame with the afx spindles. The company has been around forever , the subframe is tried and true and won't break the bank. It also gives the look of a nice custom frame which is very important to me, rack and pinion steering , etc vs doing the ride tech it's awesome product , however you still have an ugly looking sub frame under the car.

Now you say you don't care what it looks like underneath? Why spend all that money ? Maybe just go with the ride tech it will give you the performance for a fraction of the cost of a full frame ?
you won't be disappointed Thank you for the support