View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhutton View Post

Each post has a height adjustment so you should not need pads to level the lift.

Hope you enjoy the new shop.
Sweet, where exactly is the height adjustment? More specifically does it adjust the locks so they end up being level when the ramps are lowered down onto the locks?

The shop (and house really) is going to be awesome, I can't wait. Being in the Southwest vs the Midwest will be the #1 huge upgrade weather wise, but also basically having everything I currently have on my 11 acre lot now with 4.5 acres of grass to mow on a .8 acre lot in a gated subdivision with zero grass to mow PLUS a pool...is going to be sweet.

Here is a picture that is pretty similar to how our house and shop is going to end up looking like.

Only difference is I'll have a 9' tall door next to the 14' tall door on the front of the garage instead of the windows like this one has. The shop is 31x51 clear open span on the inside with 16' ceilings. It also will have a 14' tall door on the back side and a 50'x50' gravel area behind the shop to park trailers and whatnot which will all be inside a 6' tall concrete block fence.

The shop interior will be insulated and completely sheet rock finished and have one full bath in the back house side corner. Other that that it'll be a blank canvas for me to start over in. I plan to put the lift inside the 9' door area and my office will be built between the lift and the bathroom. The whole other side of the garage will be open to store my RV and whatever else I need to arrange for.