View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:15 PM

Default Update!

Oh yeah, , didn't think I would ever see this day, this project has drawn on and on because of other restorations I have had. Here is a link to the one I just finished, not exactly a G-machine but it pays the bills.
http://www.binderplanet.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=87621

I just finished the last one I have in line and now I have to get this thing done so I can take it to some shows next spring.
Glad to have color. not the color I had in mind but I can work with it. The pics don't make the yellow look as good as it does, it is the same color as the new Camaro. I plan on some 3 tone silver stripes on the hood and over the top to the trunk, not your typical racing stripes, kinda hard to explain so I will just have to show you, I hope to have something figured out by the end of the week, maybe. I already sprayed the dash and firewall semi-gloss black, I will get pics later. I have to spray clear tomorrow and then we will scuff and lay the stripes out and then 4 more coats of clear. I will get the other parts going into color next week. here are the pics

Last edited by zingercustoms; 09-28-2009 at 07:21 PM.