View Single Post
Old 04-25-2006, 03:53 PM
Supporting Manufacturer

HydratechBraking.com

Quote:
OK I have to chime in. Paul and Hydratech are "the model" as far as I am concerned, as to how a small company servicing a highly specialized type of market should operate. Hydratech would be a great case study for a Junior Achievement group of students or b-school students to visit with/learn about.
We may have the customer service angle situated properly, though we still have a long way to go before we can truly call this business actually profitable = hold off on sending any students our way just yet (!).

Quote:
Make sure this doesn't go to your head Paul.
I think I have already successfully passed this test with flying colors, as it was truly an unbelievable experience to have worked directly with Jim Holden (the retired president of Daimler Chrysler). We installed one of our special Level IV systems into his SRT10 powered '72 droptop Challenger, as there simply wasn't room for anything else per the V10. If anything was ever going to possibly swell my head, this would've definitely been it! I walk away from this recent project secure in the notion that I will remain a humble and hard working professional. You know what suprised me the most about working directly with Jim? He, of all people, is the most realistic and grounded individual I have ever met! He had no qualms what so ever about getting his hands dirty with me, and even crawled up under the dash to handle of all of work under there while I tinkered away underhood - amazing ! He did however state that he was flying out to Florida the next day to beat one of his buddies in a game of golf, stating that the $25 winning in the golf outing was priceless / well worth the airfare = my kind of guy!

Again - thanks for ALL of the kind words guys, as it re-assures us that we are indeed heading in the right directions.

Paul M. Clark <-- the Ukrainian - Slava Ukraini !
Founder / Master Engineer
Hydratech Braking Systems ®
www.hydratechbraking.com