View Single Post
Old 05-13-2005, 09:21 AM
Supporting Member

Schedule conflicts make it impossible for me to participate in the PT long haul, but my fresh built 69 Chevelle convertible is scheduled to be ready and able. I was fortunate to make a deal with Jody and Scott to drive it from start to finish, so by the time I get it...Jody will have had a chance to fix everything...LOL. The project is a collaborative effort by two of our site sponsors. The project began at Micky Hale's shop, then to Aloha Automotive for finishing. The schedule is very, very tight [as usual], but the crew at Aloha is working diligently to make it happen. Progress can be monitored at www.alohadreamcars.com, or click on their sponsor flag, then click on "Work In Progress" link to the shop video camera page. Follow the instructions about operating the real time video cam to see the yellow Chevelle come together. Jody and Scott monitor this forum far more frequently than I have a chance to visit, so they can answer any/all specific questions about the particulars and specs of the Pro-Touring Chevelle. Aloha will deliver the car to Colin's open house in Milwaukee on June 2 and I hope to at least attend that pre tour gathering just to watch Jody eat free BBQ.

Take your tool box Jody...

SS