View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,076 Times in 384 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBasher View Post
I don’t understand the rear bearings adding camber...is the id or od of the bearing incorrect or in 15 laps has something failed?

Is this an assessment of how bad or a rebuild regardless? Either way I’m glad this is at a reputable shop with guys that know how things work. I’ll be curious to see what happens with the suspension with everything that’s been learned in the last few months...lower control arms design, 3 link ****ery, craftsmanship.

Hopefully the ****show can turn into something enjoyable on track.
Car uses a FULL FLOATER rear end —- my guess is —- just one more part that neither Sutton nor the “assemblers” knew anything about..... So my guess is —- wrong assembly or wrong spec (suttonized dog crap)..... But I haven’t asked all these details yet — to me — it’s not important what was wrong (everything) — it’s only important that SPEEDTECHS guys know what they’re doing and are even good enough to spot the issues to begin with..... Something Sutton nor the dickheads were.

HE was brilliant and knew everything about every aspect of every part ever made —— just ask him —— well - never mind — he told you whether you wanted to hear it or not. LOL

Last edited by GregWeld; 12-01-2018 at 02:16 PM.