View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 07:41 PM

I wish I had more progress to post, but a lot of the things I've been doing have been things not worthy of pictures! I powdercoated up the rearend parts, worked on the axle I'm using for mockup cutting off the spring perches to shorted the spring width on them, and just some other small stuff.

I had it all set up so I could install the rear frame, suspension, and axle and have the back rolling this weekend. Of course, my brand new Hobart welder broke AGAIN and I am not sure if I'll have a welder for this weekend. Needless to say, I am PISSED!

Anyway, if I get lucky I'll have a welder for this weekend and then all my front suspension and steering parts will be here by next week and then I'll be rolling by next weekend.

Powdercoated spring hangers, spring plates, and a-arm washers:

I finished up the other taillight, too.

And I even had some help from Shawn's wife on Sunday. I taught her how to powdercoat and let her try it out on the dash bezel that was looking rough. She did a great job.