View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzer454 View Post
Did you try removing the tail light bulbs yet? Also can you confirm that the side marker lights only has one wire going to the socket. Maybe someone modified the marker lights so they would blink with the turn signal in which case you would need a different bulb.
Actually the tail lights are also LED ones (LED boards) from United Pacific, which plugs into the 1157 bulb holder. I do not think the issue with the tail lights.

As far as the side markers, yes they were modified to blink with the turn signals. The ground wire has been connected to the parking light blinker wire, and they blink in sequence only when the parking lights are on. In other words, if the parking light is off, and the turn signal or 4 way flasher is on, the side markers do not blink. I think this is strange and must have happend recently when I put LED parking and side markers.
Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors, FIKSE FM5s

Last edited by 72Z/28; 05-01-2019 at 09:07 PM.