View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:38 AM

I think it would work with stock body mounts but it is tight. I never asked Blake or Roger when I purchased the kit because I didn't think it was an issue. I'd recommend asking them to be sure. I was very frustrated when I discovered it was an issue. Sucks to buy a bolt in kit then hack up the car to make it fit. Hopefully my plan will work out ok becuase I do like how well the x-member fits the floor as compared the to issues Carbuff ran into with the JRS kit. I thought to remake the crossmember with weld on mounts to the frame like was done for "Stance" but decided it was easier to reweld the frame later than to have to buy another x-member if I screw it up.

All in all I am happy with the kit. If it was being put on a completely stock car it would be easy. Only 3 things that have frustrated me so far are the front x-member, bad pics in the instructions (I will be sending Roger some pics from my ride to see if it helps) and the large gap I had to fill in to mount the rear x-member for the coilovers/panhard bar. All seem to have a solution that was not too difficult