View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:25 PM

Well, where to start.

I built a number of cars over the past few years, the last couple have been more go fast than look pretty and I have really enjoyed using them. I built the F100 a little over 2 years ago and have loved all of the trials and tribulations. It has taken me all over the place, introduced me to a new world and met some very cool very talented drivers.

I have also learned an immense amount about driving, I have gotten faster and upgraded the truck as I did. I am still at the bottom of the pile when compared to a Danny Popp, Chad Ryker, Lazor J or anyone with a ton of seat time, but locally I can hold my own with the pickup.

So I was getting ready to upgrade the front brakes on the pickup a few months ago as I need more of them and I just had this lingering thought about building something different. Something lower, lighter with more power and a little more leg room than what the truck.

I have some experience with the Volvos from years past, and they are solid cars, getting harder to find but a very solid foundation. My buddy Pat had this one kicking around so I made a long day out of it and headed from my house in Eugene to Angels Camp, about an hour East of Stockton and picked up this gem, she is a little rough, but all there and a non rusty, non wrecked start. Well, front fender, but that is not a big deal.

It was a solo one day trip, 1244 miles but totally fun.

Headed home!!!

That was the beginning....day one.
The Following User Says Thank You to hackster For This Useful Post:
syborg tt (05-13-2018)