View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS7 Z/28 View Post
I stumbled upon some info on this site that I was completely unaware of, I was under the impression that Jody started and founded this site but much to my surprise it was Scott Gulbranson?

If this is the same Scott Gulbranson I am thinking of then I know him from other motorsports ventures. I don't know him personally but I know of his photography and racing connections. He hasn't logged on since June of 2012 so I am assuming he is busy with his other hobbies. Anyway, being from Southern Minnesota it just sort of shocked me because of the connection.

I just figured it would be cool to hear stories of how this all came about if anyone can share some information...

It's quite impressive what this site has become. I was always on PT until I realized how much more I like it over here. Thanks to all that keep things running like clockwork on Lat G.
A classy and professional source of knowledge, creativity, inspiration and an all round great group of people! Thanks to the founders and all whom keep things current...