View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 11:17 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,581 Times in 858 Posts

So since I accidentally posted this in (70 Camaro's) build thread which I noticed yesterday and yes I feel horrible about doing that because well i just do. Plus his car is so awesome and if you haven't seen it go look at it.

https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=51291

Just look at this beast, it's freaking awesome and when I finally paint my car a color I am seriously going to consider painting it red like his car.

This is not my car it's (70 Camaro's car) and i just realized I don't know his name.

Okay so back to my 10 footer

Since this project was never designed to be finished and would be something that I could work on f or years. It’s time to move to the
next stage of wrapping the headers and installing DEI heat shields on top of the mufflers as the rear floor gets a little hot from the mufflers.

So let’s not talk about why we had to cut the exhaust and just say that slip fit was a bad idea.

As you can see Mike looks very serious.

Thank you again Mike for all of your help.

Projects - Syborg TT 4.3l v6 Mini-Truck, 2nd Chance Camaro & SLP575 Bumble Bee - 4Sale

Last edited by syborg tt; 12-01-2018 at 01:26 PM.