View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 02:38 PM

Now guys... obviously there are those on there that don't appreciate that people want the ride to move on while keeping the classic styling and if you read that thread you can pretty plainly see who has a general problem with that. The whole LS motor and oil pressure thing is something I've heard before just from putting a gerotor style oil pump from an L67 Series II 3800 on my classic 4.1L V6 from other Buick engine boards...

However the banter I'm seeing here isn't much better however. Some people don't want to advance the cars handling, part of the charm is the way it worked then and still does now. Don't feed the trolls and enjoy the folks that do like the build, or at least can appreciate it even if some of the choices are questionable to them (I don't particularly care for non-Buick engines and despite the power of the LS9, I'm bored of LS swaps in stuff from when there was a brand identity to engines). Lets not make this the billet vs. the rat rod antagonistic relationship and please keep the updates going on both sides (or I'll keep pushing stuff over).
The Following User Says Thank You to CTX-SLPR For This Useful Post:
syborg tt (04-13-2018)