View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:54 PM

Havent been updating this thread much lately... progress has been slow. My wife and I are expecting our first, a little girl, in about a month. I imagine progress may get slower after that, however, I am trying to get as much done as I can. The sooner I get done with the truck the sooner I can start on my newly aquired 69 camaro!

I did get the engine accessories done, got the air ride system all plumbed and hooked up, front grill back on, and the wiring harness for the engine complete just not installed yet. Got the radiator and fans in as well. Just trying to cross things off the list!

Also, The dash was cut long ago for a double din stereo, so I started to patch that back up as well. Got some parts coming this weekend and hope to soon get it back to drivable so I can get it to the shop to repaint the dash. Ordered a new 2-piece driveshaft, PS hoses, Exhaust bends, and steering shaft. Also got a set of Slosh Tubz as well. Nice to say there arent too many parts left to order!

Here are a couple pics to date and some simply cause I was playing with my camera!