Thread: Investing 102
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 05:12 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Now -- let's talk about you listening to CRAMER......

He will make your head spin like Beetlejuice! I listen to him all the time -- he's brilliant... his wife is more brilliant.. BUT == THEIR BACKGROUND IS TRADING....

He can't seem to get far from that trader mentality. If you listen to him and follow his advice you'll lose money. I used to -- and bought all his news letters and all his "inner workings" crap -- on which - HE made money selling to dumbasses like me.

I LOVE to listen to him --- and he makes money -- but you'll be all over the board trying to invest with him and his reasoning and strategies. FUGIDABUDIT!

INVESTING 102 is all about stopping all that nonsense and noise --- and just doing what is RIGHT --- which is buy best of breed -- you don't need ANYONE to tell you what those are - you already know the names of the 20 or so companies you'll need to invest in..... AND all you need to do is pick a name --- compare other companies in that sector -- and you'll come up with "Best of breed" ---- Best of breed stocks get you the LONG TERM proven growth -- get you the dividend, and give you stability which gives you a good nights sleep thru thick and thin. That way you don't freak out and sell LOW --- and then buy back HIGH...