View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 04:22 PM
Lateral-g Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubbed69 View Post
That ground clearance on those headers is great,car is looking great
Thanks. According to Craig AME bolted a plywood to the bottom of the frame when designing them to insure they fit nice and tight. Hopefully I can keep it all tucked up above the bottom of the frame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaBrycation View Post
Looking Great Curtis! Can't wait for a ride when I'm in Vegas in November!
Not sure it will be done by then, but I'll do my best!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F'in mine View Post
Curtis, for a moment there I thought you were getting a Divorce from that car of yours after an earlier post, something about 'the b*#ch is pissing me off'.
Nice to see you're back on track, heck that car of yours is starting to look too nice to drive. :o
Just kidding.......keep up the good work!

Simon
Heck no! Just to much on my plate. Sold the house, moved, over worked, etc. Just to busy. Things are moving along for now. I'll have to stop at some point and save up some $$ to finish it, but that's alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynieZ View Post
The headers look great on there. We have pot holes where we loose Mini Coopers in around here so we need them to be nice and tight like those. Looking good.
Is that a GM front drive kit or is it Holley? If it's Holley could you measure from the bolt at the top of the Alt to the bolt in the head behind the power steering reservoir? I need more room between my Alt and valve cover. Thanks
Seems like good use of a Mini Cooper to me. It's the GM Vette setup. I would like to get one of those Gucci kits at some point.

NO ONE IS COMING. IT'S UP TO US.

http://www.navysealfoundation.org/