View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
So does everyone vote if a body mod is over 10% or is the decision made by one person. Your example would be a 100% body mod in my opinion. Does that mean as long as the overall size of the car is within 10% of stock. Example: if the stock wheelbase was 100" then anything between 90" and 110" would be within the 10% rule or if stock width is 60" then anything between 54" and 66" would be within the 10% rule. Can you please clarify this rule?
I am interested in how the rule functions as well. Certain elements of my truck such as wheelbase and cab dimensions are roughly within 10%. My bed length is not though. That said, all major body panels are from a '47 Chevy truck and my truck is a '47 Chevy truck both in form and legal registration. I guess my first question is what dimensions matter?

There's nothing like building up an old automobile from scratch and wiping out one of these Detroit machines... That'll give you a set of emotions that will stay with you... Know what I mean? Those satisfactions are permanent...