View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 06:44 PM

Big step today, two months after moving in I finally unpacked the last of the shop boxes...

I think I've decide this will be my "fab corner"... I've got a floor drill press and a 14" bandsaw coming next week and I need to build a rolling steel workbench that will fit against the wall when not in use.

My other choice to put the area is to park the RV all the way up to the back door and use the area right behind the front door. This may be a bit more convenient because closer to lift and tool area but electricity for the welder is more of a challenge there. Having the dirty area further away from my desk area might be a plus as well. We'll see...

So far I'm pleased as punch with how it is turning out. I hosed off the floor today and pushed the water out with a squeegee and it cleaned up pretty good. It wasn't slick at all when wet either BTW... I think it might be easier to clean up with a big mop and bucket but that's just one more thing I have to store the rest of the time when not using it. I'm considering it though. The shelves really helped consolidate my "treasures" and keep them in an orderly fashion. The wife was afraid they'd look "junky" but I think they look spectacular.