View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSSix View Post
Uh, we need more information and pictures on the yellow dodge that looks like it's setup to be a desert runner, please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSTSFabbed View Post
What he said...

So did the truck move to a nice farm upstate or is it still around?
Loved the truck and I'll sure this will be just as sweet.
Oh man, I am realizing that I really have issues with cars. I love projects. A friend of mine built this thing for a "customer" of his who owned some strip clubs. It was built for mud bogging thus the 37" boggers on it. He went to ummmm well he went away for a few years and the truck just sat, for like 8 years outside. A good friend of mine bought it and cleaned it up a lot, but kind of lost interest in it because he could not get it to run at all, it started and ran really rough when we picked it up. It drove off of the trailer at my house and that was it, would not restart or run. So I did the usual, drained the fuel out of it, pulled the injectors and checked the spray pattern on them, verified they all ran like they should and put it back together. 16 new spark plugs and same problem. Hemi buddy of mine told me to pull all the coil packs and clean the connections under the springs....sure as **** fired right up. I ended up having to re tune the truck as the previous tune was horrible.

So its rowdy. 700HP 426 HEMI crate engine in it, ATLAS Transfer case, 1410 drivelines, Kingpin DANA 60 up front, King Coilovers, Thuren track bar, all DOM steering with PSC Hydro assist, AAM 11.5 in the rear, 40" Cooper STT PRO tires on Method Beadlocks, Fiberglass Fenders and bedsides.

I have a bunch of work into it redoing some of the older stuff but a lot of cleaning and working out all of the little bugs. Its been fun, drives shockingly well for 40's and only has about an inch of suspension lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMillwheels View Post
Nice to see more pics of your build Hackster. I’m having more fun watching you than working on my own garbage. This rig is goin to be amazing, as usual..
Thanks man, Your stuff is far from garbage, you fit in better on this page than I do =)

Sean
The Following User Says Thank You to hackster For This Useful Post:
syborg tt (05-15-2018)