Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tones2SS View Post
Anything going on in the "shed" Greg?
Haven't seen any updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieg View Post
He's busy doing apprentice work for the journeymen coming.

I just haven't had time to get much done down there -- just little stupid things. I've had way too many mid day meetings with architects - designers - bankers - insurance brokers - and keeping Stella happy with hikes...

Had to finally call in the troops and have my air lines run by the plumber even! This is something I've always done myself - but I need air to function and can't seem to find a day or two where I can get 'er done. Had to bust out the hand files to make a post mount for one of the regulators before they could plumb to it. Got to fire up the MIG machine and make a half a dozen tack welds even!! WHOOOO HOOOOOOO. Since I still haven't hooked up the giant sucker machine to the "dirty/dust makers" -- I don't want to run the Burr King etc... so will get that done next === then I'll be somewhat functional. Toss in two trips this month -- and not much more will advance.

Oh -- and 3 full wasted days in a effort to get the '33 road worthy.... UGH!

Tore the '33 apart to try to figure out an overheating - no water circulation issue - NO IT IS NOT AN AIR LOCK....

Made a minimal mount for a regulator..... using crude hand tools - they work amazingly well you know... lots of people forget how effective they can be.

I thought this was an appropriate sign given the pile beneath it.

I managed to find some more "wall of shame" items and got them hung.....

Appropriate "tool" -- the old get a bigger hammer.... I get a bigger wrench!!

Managed to add a couple more pairs of skis for this winter.... new powder boards and while I was shopping a half price pair of turn producers....

In between all of the above mentioned drivel --- I managed to get rid of a couple vehicles in exchange for a more appropriate Sun Valley "rig".... and take it out to the high country. In other words -- a little break for some fun...

Since it's in front of the shed - it's appropriate to post... LOL

See it in action here....

http://s919.photobucket.com/user/gre...?sort=3&page=1