View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Sutton View Post
Oh boy ...

Looking forward to it. I'm hoping Dave, Mike & Mike ... and others ... will come join us. We had a blast last time. Greg makes a mean lunch. Plus there are the BS sessions afterward.

Dave ... I hope you're not mad you got a nickname from it. I wouldn't have done if I didn't like ya.

LOL. Ron, it's all good. Some nicknames have staying power.... and most don't.

It's the closest track to my house so I am in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
According to Google, it's 1779 miles from my place to Sonoma Raceway. NorCal is gorgeous that time of year, right?

I remember my first trip to Northern California. I was in San Franscisco and drove up to Sonoma for the day. As I turned the corner from 37 onto 121, I passed the entrance sign to Infineon Raceway. It took about 5 seconds for that to register, and I slammed on the brakes and did a u-turn in the middle of 121. I drove back, and the place was wide open. It was a weekday, and some cars were running practice laps, others were being worked on in the garages. I parked and just walked around the track for a while. Such a cool experience!
Gitter dun dude. Make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron in SoCal View Post
He's not talking to you!

Well...he might when he sobers up.
That sobering up comment was more accurate than you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richio1 View Post
Im in
Now that's excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Junky View Post
This year your story wont be much different only it will be the orange people eater
Let it begin.
2004 NASA AIX Mustang LS2 #14
1964 Lincoln Continental
2014 4 tap Keezer