View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 11:08 PM

I could definitely call just hard to find time to call with work and time difference.i had called once before I purchased it just came across more questions I'll fire away and if I gotta call that's fine but if you could answer that would be great. Got quite a few questions building from ground up.

I purchased the 4 piston wilwood calipers and the brake line kit that includes the portioning valve as options with it just curious what you recommend for brake booster and master cylinder using a ls engine as I am starting with a shell and no stock parts to use.

What fuel tank have you guys found that fits well between the rear rails, ricks tanks? Also what are you guys running for fuel lines etc.

What radiators have you guys been running just anything that's used for a ls conversion in the stock radiator support I was looking a auto rad and curious if there's any prefered options and hoses that work for the application.

From reading the above comments exhaust was another question do most headers fit or specific brands fit better long tubes or is mid length the way to go and have you found some mufflers that fit the space exceptionally well. I am more than willing to purchase your headers and perhaps a full exhaust from you as I have seen the work you do great work!

drive shaft I imagine you just have to measure it up and get a custom one sourced but thought I would ask if there's a preferred vendor

What steering column and accessories are required to hook up to your power steering rack. Preferred vendor

Drive belt system is also another question mark do stock GM kits work or Holley or another brand!

Sorry had quite a few questions might have even forgotten something really a build sheet or a parts list plus products and preferred vendors might be a good thing to get from you guys.