View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
he passed on Friday Night/Saturday Morning. His daughter Adrienne was able to talk to him from Columbus on Friday.

He helped everybody that knew him in one way or another!
Thank you for the information. I found this place awhile back but just did reading and researching for my project. It was about that time when I was diagnosed with cancer and found this thread by Greg. I contacted him and through messaging we had some meaningful discussions and he gave me so much information and names of people he recommended. Through that I was involved with another person of great help to me. This have given me a little more faith in humanity. That people who don't know one another can help in such meaningful ways. Nothing was asked in return. I am forever grateful to Greg and others for their help. Totally selfless acts of kindness. And I continue to fight everyday.... F*** Cancer......
And to Greg's family and friends I give my prayers. His memory will forever live on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tony1968 For This Useful Post:
BMR Sales (07-17-2019), Che70velle (07-16-2019), DBasher (07-17-2019), toy71camaro (07-18-2019)