View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustomatic View Post
That would be awesome to see the truck in action again, Sean! You might want to give the Speed SF guys a call, just to be sure they won't give you any problems about having a truck (there's usually some kind of disclaimer in this area, so as to prevent people from signing up with tow trucks or brodozers).

The weather here has been ridiculous (good), but that's normal. The scene out my back door is pretty good today, although V-Day is usually pretty decent . . .
Man, its been a while hasnt it. Would be great to see you and catch up, life moves at a rapid pace doesnt it. Jealous of your weather and view down there. I cannot even see sunlight or dark from my new office let alone anything outside. Thanks for the heads up on reaching out to them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash68 View Post
Hey Sean... looking forward to seeing your truck. Was just talking to Basher the other day about you guys running the Ridge. Tell that RWB guy to come down and play....

With your track experience I doubt you'll have a problem - but if you want email Patrick Chio <[email protected]> with any questions. They are a good group of guys.

That RWB was a bad machine, let me tell you. I dont think I would have a problem but I emailed over to speedSF yesterday with the specs of the truck and where I had run and he emailed back with......please send a photo of the vehicle.

My guess is its not looking good for running with them if its about looks I am totally screwed and the truck is too =)

Ill follow up with you cats when I hear back from Patrick.