View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:35 PM

Thanks Dale and Don, i would of replied earlier but i have been extremely busy at work.So far what i have gotten from both of you is go with Holley/Hooker for LS brackets and headers along with oil pan.I dont have the original shifter on the car i currently have a B&M Star shifter. In regards to wiring from my knowledge the Fitech Ultimate LS Supplies an ECU and Transmission controller plus you get a better intake manifold and bigger throttle body but thats why i am here to try to get some input. As i said before i dont have the original ECU and the only Harness i have is the one on the engine not sure if i need anything else or if i need the other side of the harness???

AS for brackets for the accessories(steering pump,alternator,etc) i was hoping to keep them all in the same place in order to save some money unless its a MUST for me to relocate them i am wanting to install a vintage air system not sure if i need to relocate the ac compressor and/or alternator. I was trying to save a few buck not having to but the bracket so if i have to notch something i ope someone could chime in on this.

Sooo notching the frame the fit the original pan is out of the question correct? You guys Answered alot of the questions as for the fuel system any other alternatives i have and old style original tank not sure if i can reuse it in any way and do i need a fuel return line or is it recommended? Thanks!!!