View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 07:39 PM

Cool i just checked out the Speartech site and saw what they had to offer not bad for the complete setup for about $1600
Do you know if i would need to build a base for the gas pedal ?
I am hoping to swap out the cam would you recommend the DOD delete and VVT?? Or just get a compatible cam?
As for engine brackets im want to install the vintage air would you recommend relocating the Compressor or leaving it where it is and notch the frame the same for the alternator?

So far what im getting is the Speartech Harness full setup for me, holley/hooker brackets for engine/trans install and headers, custom crossmember,and of course the dreaded floor tunnel cutout,fuel tank replace or modify, still waiting on some feedback for the alternator and ac compressor. As for the shifter are you guys using the original shifter off the 69 camaro or B&M??? i got rid of alot of the original parts i had several years ago. I want this to be a reliable swap i dont want to spend time and money twice on the same thing(learned this the hard way) but i also dont want to break the bank i know this swap wont happen overnight but if i can prepare for it as much as i can it be fun and somewhat easy