View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 09:52 AM

Default LT4 Powered Bolt on brawler 69 camaro

i am stating this thread to help out alot of people thinking about doing a pro touring build. My car has gone thru alot of iterations and i am not at the limit of what the stock sub frame and suspension can provide. looking from here i wanted to do a build with as little to no fabrication work. the following build thread will focus on parts and why i chose them for this build. i will also explain if there are other options other then what i chose and why i chose what i did. in the end this you should see it take to have an awesome come with little to no fab work.
the starting car- currently the car is a 69 camaro with very nicely done paint and body work. its color is Sunburst orange. it is a hot 350 bored 40 over. with a 6 speed LT1 t56 converted to LS. it has an adapter kit to run modern CTS V 6 piston brembos up front with 4 pistons in the rear. it has a GM 12 bolt with a eaton posi and 3.73 gears. the suspesion is a Hotchkis Lowering springs front and rear, with the hotchkis tuned bilstiens. i am running 255 tires up from and 275 tires in the back. currently the handles great i just want more out of it.
Attached Images

Last edited by rideordie28; 06-13-2019 at 10:19 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rideordie28 For This Useful Post:
syborg tt (03-30-2019)