View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 09:02 PM

I was originally running 550 front and 250 rear springs on Dust Off with my DSE sub and G-Link 4 link rear with AFCO double adjustable shocks all around. I had a problem with the car porpoising at speeds above 110 which the shocks could not control even with maxed out rebound settings. I thought the shocks were the problem but before I did anything I contacted Rod Prouty and after discussing the situation he recommended upping the spring rate to 800 front 300 rear. After installing the new springs I was able to tune out the porpoising without having to max out the current shock settings. I was concerned that street ride quality would suffer but I was pleasantly surprised to find that by using a softer shock setting on the street the ride was surprisingly smooth. Based on my experience I would not hesitate recommending higher rate springs with double adjustable shocks so you can tune for both street and high speed track.

Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you!
"Jeremy Clarkson"

Last edited by TheJDMan; 07-16-2019 at 09:22 PM.