View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 10:16 AM

Default Cudos go out to Paul and his company Hydratech

I just wanted to let everyone know how Paul at Hydratech has treated me as a customer and also how awesome his product is.

Most of the time you hear rants and raves from customers on how they have issues with many companies, lack of customer service/help. Well his is my rave on how good a company's service is.

After purchasing a hydroboost system a few months ago, I finally got to installing it. A couple of weeks ago, I called Paul with a "T" issue. I basically was running the "T" off the PS resevoir causing heating issues and not allowing the hydroboost to function properly. After explaining my situation, Paul advised me to send pics to him so he could properly diagnose my problem 100% correctly. After looking at my pics and situation, he quickly advised me a proper method on where to place the "T".

After making this change and taking my car out for the first quick test drive, all I can say is UNBELIVABLE! I have the Baer 13"front 12" rear disk setup. I havent even set the pads, seasoned the rotors and don't have the miles to properly get the air out of the hydroboost to make it brake even better (which is down right hard to believe its going to get better).

All I can say the hydroboost from Paul is a MUST HAVE period! I would not even think about doing suspension mods, engine mods, brake upgrades and not include this as a pro-touring must. Its that awesome.

Thanks again Paul. Keep up the great work!