View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 03:38 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Default Sensors

The LS3 MAP sensor may not be a direct fit due to the different mounting method and hole bore diameter compared to the LS7 (depending on the year of the LS7 intake manifold if I recall correctly).

Are you just changing the heads and intake? If so, what size bore engine?

If you are changing to a wet sump LS7 complete engine I assume it is a crate engine someone built using an LS7 block and heads but aftermarket wet sump crank.

Either way (existing LS3 block or LS7 block) all the other things you mentioned should fit without any issue.

You should check exhaust flange and gasket fitment. The LS7 ports are different from the LS3 ports and it is possible to have a gasket and flange combination that seals on an LS3 head and doesn't seal properly and/or has gasket into the port on an LS7 head. Just check and if needed change exhaust gaskets. Depending on how big the engine is (I assume it is a 427) and the camshaft/RPM range you may benefit from 1-7/8" headers if you don't already have them but you don't have to change headers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB69Z View Post
I have the Ls3 installed and fully dressed and am now upgrading to an Ls7 (Wet Sump)
Will all the accessories bolt right on and function properly

Coils
Sensors
Starter
Headers
Vintage air front runner system ( water pump,ATI damper,pulleys etc... )
Valve covers
Oil filters ( I bought a bunch )
Lingenfelter oil line block

Jason Haines
Product & Service Solutions LLC
[email protected]
www.proservsolutions.com
http://stores.ebay.com/productservicesolutions