View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 09:26 AM

I pulled the firewall panels out and sent them in for powedrcoat and they came back really nice, they are 20% gloss and were blasted and coated with some other brackets I have.

So I got those installed with all new hardware and got the booster in. Looks nice and clean. I am shooting for a clean and tidy engine bay on this thing, but not over the top custom shaved and tucked everything. This thing needs to be easy to get to stuff and work on.

Wilwood proportioning valve installed on OEM Volvo lines, 94 mustang GT master cylinder and lots of cleaning on those lines.

I did a little bit of cleaning on the crossmember, steering rack and brake lines on the chassis. I installed the new pressure hose from the rack to the power steering pump as its a bear to get to in the car once everthing is installed.

Trans came back from the rebuilder so I got that mated up to the engine and did the first test fit.......I knew that the trans tunnel would need some work.

That catches us up to current. I am waiting for some parts to show up....should be here this week. Plan is to pull out, clearance tunnel, install shifter, clutch and pressure plate, remote bleeder and hydro hose and stuff the old girl in for good this weekend.

I miss the days when I had time during the week to go home and get hours of work done. Now its just the weekends so progress is slow at best.

Sean