View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Supporting Vendor

RoadsterShop.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkegs14 View Post
the mid length headers, are those the hooker ones on "Georges 69 Camaro" build archive pictures?

Cause the other archives for spec camaro chassis seem to have to have long tube headers, or were those custom made for that build?

Mkegs, no the mid length headers Im referring to are ones from Ultimate Headers that we use, the hooker manifolds on Georges 69 are another great option for noise reduction and fit the bill for most applications, depending on the HP number your working with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid-Canada View Post
I recently purchased one of your spec chassis and am new to the fourm and have been searching for products to work with the chassis but the fact this chassis is relatively new to the market having a hard time. I am looking for some advise as you have built a few cars with this chassis and your the manufacturer. Is there some recommended or must need products and suppliers that you guys have found to fit with this chassis the literature provided is great but I found missing some key elements that could have been included for the average hobbyists like things to complete the build fuel system, cooling system, brake products aside from Calipers. I am going to be installing a LS3 and tremic t-56 magnum. Some insight would be great!
Kid Canada, we would be more than happy to help you with any questions or help on parts compatibility.

Please feel free to call us at the shop and ask for Mark or Ervin and they will steer you through the process.

What brake products, cooling products and fuel products in particular were you looking to be included.