View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Thanked 1,077 Times in 385 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns RS View Post
well amigo sounds like you are back in the swing of things - your buddy trapped in the car with you for hours poor guy! - ha though its nice to share some time with like minded butthead(s)

heard of bruces work with sigs - getting trigger job on the HKs?

- speaking of which expect some pics of the on track off track shenanigans to come.

- funny on your motor suggestion for nate - I'm stuck between going b*lls out on a motor for the 69 or just leaving it alone and go buy a c5z instead. Not necessarily a new idea but i'd be less heartbroken crashing it (on track -an eventuality) than the 69 lol

Full make over on both the VP9's (1 normal model and 1 "Tactical" model/suppressed). Trigger work - trigger guard work - Dawson fiber front sights with battle sight rears. I use the normal model for IDPA matches... until my Wilson EDC X9 arrives, if ever. Did that one in Burnt bronze and black. We'll see if I like it. Damn hard to order something you've never touched. But I have to trust Bill. If it shoots like my Professional.... I'll win a match or two.

Dip**** I took on the road trip fell off the wagon already. Go figure. So many just waste their lives.... Oh well. Not my problem.