View Single Post
Old 05-08-2018, 02:30 PM

It's been a year, but I'm back on this project with a vengeance. Finished the high travel/low roll front suspension (thanks Ron), but decided the rear suspension wasn't going to be strong enough for what I have planned, so I bought a complete Detroit Speed Decalink which I am in the process of adapting to the C1 chassis. I decided to stay with a non-traditional big block (for a road race car), so I am having a 515 inch, Brodix all aluminum motor built (3.875 stroke, 4.6 bore). Brodix heads, T&D shaft rockers, Hogan fabricated sequential injection manifold, Motec ECU, Comp Cams solid roller, Calles crank/rods, 13:1 JEs, and a Dailey Signature dry sump system. All of the parts are in except the intake and wiring harness. I purchased a Tilton triple disk carbon clutch with bellhousing, flywheel, and reverse-mounted starter. I am having to move the motor back another 5 inches (for a total of 15 inches) because the dry sump pump wouldn't clear the back of the lower control arm mounts - LOL. Pics to follow soon - I hope.

Pappy

Name:  56 and 62.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  28.1 KB
The Following User Says Thank You to mfain For This Useful Post:
waynieZ (05-13-2021)