View Single Post
Old 06-17-2019, 05:01 PM

I brought the CRC-2000 which gets the vehicle speed from the VHX gauges speed output terminal. The CRC-1000 gets vehicle speed from the CAN bus, but I didn't want to use up the diagnostic port just for cruise control when I already had the VHX gauges that does the same thing.

Overall I'm happy with the product. The controls aren't as accurate as other vehicles I have driven where one push of the button equates to a change of 1 mph. The DD seems to require 2 presses, the first press doesn't seem to do anything and the second press causes the speed to change by about 2 mph, but I can live with that. The documentation is on the poor side. I had problems getting my clutch pedal to disengage cruise. The documentation fails to mention that the clutch trigger input is an open drain input which required an external pull-up resistor. It also labels the clutch inputs as clutch bat and clutch Gnd which really doesn't make sense. These terminals should be labeled clutch negative trigger and clutch positive trigger inputs.