View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregWeld View Post
Just read from #1 post to the end —— and all I can say is WOW! And I don’t mean wow about the car..... but to see what you’ve done and had to endure - rotting old pile of car (all of em are like that by the way) - Baby boy! (Need updated pics!!) and a Flood.... and your car still keep progressing. I’m seriously impressed young man (at 65 I can say that).

I’d try to help with the safety switch but my cancer med has kicked in - so brains don’t work very well after that.....

I have some things to say about the rear end centering - but will hold this thought until I can really write what I want to tell you. It’s not bad — I don’t post bad — I want to help and try to help save you some headache at the same time - but that is going to need my full attention.

Just wow — still shaking my head at you! What perseverance you have!
Thank you sir! yes, it's been a wild ride haha. It hasn't been easy but i have learned a lot from it!

As far as the rear end centering- I've been in contact with ridetech and Josh has gotten me lined out with it. I installed the tabs with the pinion at a -3 angle and it needed to be a +3 angle(my fault for not reading the instructions). I haven't fully welded the tabs on yet, just a strong tac weld. It's looking much better