View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Supporting Vendor

Default Chassisworks New Product Release: Professional Grade Bolt-On Camaro Strut Clip

I know there are a few of you around here who are also into drag racing so I thought I would share this here too.

Professional Grade Bolt-On Camaro Strut Clip

Chris Alston’s Chassisworks continues to raise the bar with their extremely lightweight (144 lb.) direct bolt-on drag race strut suspension system for ‘67-’69 Camaros and ’68-72 Novas. Clips are factory welded 1-5/8” 4130 tubing, with mount options for small-block, big-block, and LS-series engines. Upper strut cups must be attached to existing cage.

The design features space for tall-deck engines with large-diameter headers, easy engine removal and completely accessible oil pan. System includes the frame clip, double-adjustable billet VariStruts, tubular control arms with 4130 rod ends, billet-aluminum drag-race rack with extended-travel for sharper turning radius, billet rack clamps, bumpsteer adjustable tie-rod ends, and complete disc-brake kit with billet hubs, lightweight rotors and aluminum calipers. Many additional options also available.

For complete details and application information call Chris Alston’s Chassisworks direct at 916-388-0288. CLICK HERE for Additional Information and Downloadable Technical Data Sheets.