View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 07:23 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

I have been fighting an ignition no/intermittent spark issue. Turns out it was the Chinese Pro Comp distributor that came with the engine when I bought it. It was an MSD Pro Billet distributor knock-off and I knew it was used. It *looked* fine, no excessive wear, wires looked good, but it obviously has some issue.

I installed a new MSD Pro Billet distributor and now everything is happy. Still have some carb tuning and timing adjustments to do.

The TMI headliner, sail panels, and A pillar covers are installed. The A pillar covers weren't the best fit, but I massaged them in. The sail panels have a "tab" attached on the backside that slides up and under the outer edge of the headliner to hold it in place. Only problem is TMI made them about an inch short of what they need to be. :confused: So, I epoxied some aluminum strap to the existing tab to extend them and it fit well.

The roof rail weatherstripping is installed. The door glass is installed and adjusted. The driver side went smooth, the passenger side was a PIA and I'm still not completely happy with it.

Just need to get the quarter window glass installed and then I can hang the interior door and quarter panels.

Daniel
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to DWC For This Useful Post:
Roscoe03 (07-18-2019)