View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 02:55 PM

Given my last minute announcement we had a great turnout this past Sunday of CAM cars at the SCCA autocross with 5 of us competing.

Greg even chanced driving Scar in the rain to come out. As he told me himself, it isn't a trailer queen! Efrain came out in his sweet yellow 69. Sal came out to get some payback on me in his twin red 68 Camaro and Kevin was there in his Chevelle.

Scar is one sweet machine. The pain on it is beautiful and it was getting a ton of attention from the rest of the SCCA autocrossers!

It was a great day. Three of us bought x-runs and so we got 8 runs on a super long and fast course, worked our session and were in and out in just over 4 hours and it cost me $55 (I have an SCCA membership). I love all kinds of performance driving but SCCA autocrosses are quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Greg took some time to figure out the course but by the time he got into the x-runs he was laying down some sweet times and had the fastest time of the 5 of us. Here are the results:

My consolation prize was that with Greg initially getting lost on the course I took the "win" in the points runs

Here is video of this awesome course. ignore the out of sync g-meter.

I bought my 2016 points card to make a run at CAM T. Who is gonna help make it a competition??

Lots of autocross & track day videos of my car: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDude023