Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2017, 10:30 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Default Position open for a Classic Car Mechanic- DFW area

Hey All!! Sorry I haven't been posting for a while now because things have been ridiculously crazy in the shop. On top of the pro-touring builds we now handle maintenance for a very large private car collection in the area so I'm looking for another mechanic that specializes in American Classic cars. Here is the brief I've posted up on FB and here locally. I know its a tall order but I know there are a few of us left out there. In a perfect world I'd find someone who can help with the pro-touring builds as well.

We will also be adding a spot for a entry-Mid level metal body/metal fab guy and I'm also looking for someone who wants to learn how to prep and spray for our RhinoLining services. So if you know anyone who would fit any/all of the above contact me either here through PM or through email. [email protected]

"Our shop is growing and we are looking for an experienced American Classic Car mechanic. Minimum of 10 years experience with pre- 1980 vehicles is required. A qualified applicant must be competent in bumper to bumper general repair and able to work independently with general supervision. A qualified candidate will have solid 12v electrical diagnosis and carburetor rebuild and tuning skills; and experience with standard performance aftermarket products. MIG/TIG/ Brazing experience, basic Mill and Lathe experience is preferred but not required.

Our shop is located approximately 15 minutes north of Denton,TX in Pilot Point, TX. We are a small tightly knit shop with family values so no egos or attitudes will be tolerated. We do not advertise but have years worth of work so a solid work ethic and high quality work is a necessity. Work hours are from 8-5 with no weekends required. Legal applicants only and be prepared to pass a drug test. If you feel you meet the requirements please email a resume and if possible a portfolio to [email protected]"

1970 Chevelle I built years back as a Lat-G Feature https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=43116

Last edited by Revved; 09-05-2017 at 10:33 AM.