Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2016, 10:46 PM

Thumbs down Budnik wheels

Ordered a set of wheels from Budnik in the beginning of January , was told 8 weeks build time . I called last week to get an update , as we were already past the 8 weeks..... I was told they will be finished and ship on Wednesday this week (great no problem) fast forward to today I called to get a tracking number .... I was told once again they will be finished and ship out the middle of next week (not happy about this , but I do understand these things happen) no problem at all . I asked "is there a problem with my wheels" thinking maybe something happened to powder coating or ?????? Here is where I had a problem .. after asking that question I was told and I quote "I get these calls from people like you all day everyday" and then the guy on the phone hung up on me !!!!! not sure what I did to deserve that , nor do I feel that's a very professional way to handle this
Old 03-28-2016, 03:57 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

That was me. I didn't think I hung up, if I did I didn't mean to. Friday Was a bad day for me as I was feeling really bad and the status check we get do put me in a bad mood. We are currently up to 12 weeks on some orders. We have our guys coming in an hour early everyday and working an hour later every evening, also on Saturdays they come in half day. Over the past 6 months our sales have almost doubled and it has brought some growing pains.

We would need 1.5 weeks to finish them or we can refund you the deposit.

Build Link 68 Camaro
https://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php4?t=16865