Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Vendor Specific Technical Discussions and Support > Speedtech Performance USA
User Name
Password

Old 08-03-2017, 02:36 PM

Default Speedtech August Featured Product

I've been there and done that. I went through 3 different brands of coil springs on my car trying to find the ride height and spring rate I was happy with. Then I chucked 'em all and converted to coilovers, and my eyes were finally opened to the better way.

Are you ready to get serious about dialing in your rear suspension to your specific needs and wants AND get way better handling and control? We've got a great deal for you!

For '64-72 Chevelle and '78-87 G body owners we're featuring our complete rear coilover conversion kits this month, and if you buy between now and August 31st we'll throw in a free T-shirt! Speedtech has sold hunderds of these conversion kits over the years and we hear the same comments again and again, "I wish I had switched over sooner!" Now if a free T shirt wasn't cool enough on it's own, check out what makes Speedtech conversion kits your best choice!
  • Heavy duty laser cut and CNC formed bracketry fits right over factory style rear axle brackets and easily handles the abuse of the way we drive these machines.
  • Early Chevelles had two upper rear shock mount options and our kits eliminate confusion by providing upper brackets for both mount styles.
  • G body brackets have 3 trailing arm mount positions to help tune instant center for both Pro Touring and Drag Race applicatuions.
  • BOTH applications have our exclusive dual position billet shock mounts that allow an additional 1.5" of ride height adjustment without even touching your shock's spanner wrench!
  • All bracket kits come black powder coated and include all necessary grade 8 SAE bolts for Chevelle kits and equivalent grade metric bolts where applicable for G bodies.
  • All complete coilover kits come with your choice of Viking Warrior, Viking Crusader, Ridetech or JRi shocks in your choice of spring rate. If you're not sure what's best for your application our friendly sales staff is always happy to walk you through choosing the best shock options for you.
  • We also have coilover conversion brackets designed specifically for use with Currie 9" rear axle brackets.

To take part in this special through ordering online, click here- www.speedtechperformance.com for our easy to navigate website, find your application's kit, then add your choice in size and design T shirt to the order. In the notes add "Lat G Free T". Your T shirt cost will be deducted during processing on our end, it's that easy! To speak to a warm body simply give us a call at 435.628.4300, M-F 8am to 5 pm Mountain time and we'll take the order over the phone. Don't forget we also have our matching front suspension Chicane true coilover conversion kits for '67-81 Camaros, '68-74 Novas, '64-72 Chevelles, and '78-87 G bodies!

Last edited by Ben@SpeedTech; 08-03-2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-03-2017, 02:41 PM

Here you can see the billet shock mount that can be flipped to adjust ride height 1.5". This allows you to optimize shock travel to your specific application!

Here's the Chevelle lower mount in action-

And my personal favorite, the G Body mount-