Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Vendor Specific Technical Discussions and Support > Ron Sutton Race Technology - Suspension, Brakes, Safety, Aero, Powertrain & More
User Name
Password

Unread 05-05-2017, 06:21 PM

I went to my first of Ron's workshops at Ridetech last month and it was very informative. Next time I'm at a track day or autox, I can refer to my notes and hopefully improve my driving and set up of the car.

Thanks Ron!

1966 El Camino LS408/T56
1966 Chevelle 509/???
1963 C10 454/4L80
2008 Corvette Z06 LS7/MM6

PHR CHP CHP Youtube
Unread 06-15-2017, 01:28 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Hey Lat-G friends ...
The Columbus, Ohio Workshop is Coming Soon !

The 7 SECRETS OF ADVANCED SETUPS & DETAILED TRACK TUNING
Thursday, July 6th Before the Largest GoodGuys Event of the Year

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendees from the first one in April are saying it is the Best Workshop I've Ever Done!

Why? Because I get into EXACTLY what to tune for each handling condition ... and Why ... as well as what NOT to tune for each handling condition. Folks leave this Workshop crystal clear on what to tune, when & why ... and what not to.

Don't Miss this Workshop!
Get your Tickets NOW!

Tickets: Go HERE.

Ron Sutton

Ron Sutton Race Technology
Your One Stop, Turn & Go Fast, Car Building Resource Center for Autocross, Track, Road Racing & Triple Duty Pro-Touring Cars

Check out our 400 Page Car Building Catalog HERE

Features: Suspension, Chassis, Cages, Brakes, Rear Ends, Engines, Transmisssions, Aero & Much, Much More!
Unread 06-16-2017, 09:35 AM

I am currently working with Ron on my 1999 Camaro Z28 and the wealth of information that Ron brings to the table is amazing. Like most people, I am always looking for a way to improve my car and myself to get the most performance that I can. I decided to attend the RSRT workshop last year during the Las Vegas SEMA show and enjoyed every minute of the seminar. I am always trying to learn more about suspension and many times when reading books on this subject leaves me lost with using complex engineering terms. In Ron's workshop, he uses easy to understand terminology and simplifies the most complex concepts that car enthusiasts can digest at any level of experience.

If you are looking to improve the way your car handles and take it to another level, attend one of Ron's workshops, trust me you will not regret it!

Cheers,
JJ
Unread 06-16-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmj427 View Post
I am currently working with Ron on my 1999 Camaro Z28 and the wealth of information that Ron brings to the table is amazing. Like most people, I am always looking for a way to improve my car and myself to get the most performance that I can. I decided to attend the RSRT workshop last year during the Las Vegas SEMA show and enjoyed every minute of the seminar. I am always trying to learn more about suspension and many times when reading books on this subject leaves me lost with using complex engineering terms. In Ron's workshop, he uses easy to understand terminology and simplifies the most complex concepts that car enthusiasts can digest at any level of experience.

If you are looking to improve the way your car handles and take it to another level, attend one of Ron's workshops, trust me you will not regret it!

Cheers,
JJ

See you in Columbus JJ !

Ron Sutton

Your One Stop, Turn & Go Fast, Car Building Resource Center for Autocross, Track, Road Racing & Triple Duty Pro-Touring Cars

Features: Suspension, Chassis, Cages, Brakes, Rear Ends, Engines, Transmisssions, Aero & Much, Much More!
Unread 06-16-2017, 04:03 PM

The Columbus, Ohio Workshop is Coming Up!

Read the Brochure Below for Full Details

Get your Tickets NOW!

Tickets:
Go HERE.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017 RSRT Workshop wbleeds page1.jpg (761.8 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 2017 RSRT Workshop wbleeds page2.jpg (822.1 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 2017 RSRT workshop wbleeds page3.jpg (821.4 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg 2017 RSRT workshop wbleeds page4.jpg (788.2 KB, 65 views)

Ron Sutton

Unread 06-20-2017, 07:15 PM

Join Your Pro-Touring Friends in Columbus, Ohio - 2 Weeks Away !

7 Secrets of ADVANCED Suspension Setups & Detailed Track Tuning WORKSHOP in Columbus, Ohio Thursday, July 6th

Attendees are calling this Ron Sutton's "Best Workshop Yet!"
Don't Miss this Suspension Tuning Knowledge! Get your Tickets HERE!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Workshop Collage 3 - 1000 Pix.jpg (776.2 KB, 52 views)

Ron Sutton

Unread 06-21-2017, 09:27 PM

I get a lot of out of Ron's classes this is the third year that I will be attending. For the money you can't beat it, considering the amount that you have invested in your car. It is important to invest in your knowledge base as well. Ron explains things in a very understandable way, he is able to talk on my level and helps me understand how and why my car does the things that does,and how to make improvements myself. I am relatively new to the autocross and roadracing world, what Ron has taught me has knocked seconds off my times and I have documentation to prove it. I look forward to attending his classes every year so that I may shave more time off every lap. I now understanding the shocks, hows and whys, sway bar hows and whys and understand turn in, acceleration with weight transfer. I recommend Rons classes to anybody wanting to improve their knowledge base and make faster lap times.
See you all down the road,
Buddy Buchanan
Unread 06-23-2017, 02:54 PM

Why Are Car Guys Calling This "The Best Ron Sutton Suspension Workshop So Far" ?

The 7 SECRETS OF ADVANCED SETUPS & DETAILED TRACK TUNING
Thursday, July 6th Before the Largest GoodGuys Event of the Year

Ron Teaches EXACTLY What to Tune & When:

• When to Tune Shocks & Nothing Else
• When to Adjust the Sway Bar Links Instead of Spring Rates
• When to Change Spring Rates … and How to Make Sure You Don’t Need To !

Track Day Tuning Simplified !

• Learn Ron’s Simple Track Tuning Strategy to Tune Up to 7 Key Areas of Your Car’s Handling … with Minimal Hand Tools
• Simple Shock Tuning – Only 4 Tips to Master
• Two Quick & Easy Changes to Go from Optimum Autocross Setup to Optimum Road Course Setup at Events

Racing on a Budget:

• Learn How to Outsmart the Competition … Not Outspend Them!
• How to be Just as Fast as the Front Runners with Single Adjustable Shocks Costing UNDER $400
• Where to Spend Money & Where to Save Money
• No Trailer? See How Little Tools You Really Need to be Fast

Keeping up with Track Changes:

• See How an Infrared Temp Gun Can Guide Your Tuning
• Gain Insider Pro Tips to Keep You from Chasing Your Tail
• Master Track Tuning for Good Weather, Bad Weather & Weather Changes

Advanced Suspension Strategies the Pros Don’t Want You to Know:
• How Decoupled 3-Links Add More Grip Than Any Other Rear Suspension
• How Bump Stops Provide Consistent … and Increased … Grip on Corner Entry
• Tips & Tricks to Reading Tires to Know What Your Car Needs
• When to Tune Your Suspension versus Your Aero Aids
• Optimizing Handling on Tracks with More Left or Right Hand Turns

100% No-Nonsense Money-Back Guarantee:

• If You’re Not Happy With What You Learned … for Any Reason … we’ll refund your Ticket Price 100% … on the Spot.
• Wait a Year! … or Wait Up to a Year … and Test what Ron Teaches … and You’re not Thrilled with What You Learned, We Will Refund Your Ticket Price 100% … Up to 1 Year Later!

Don't Miss this Workshop! Get your Tickets NOW! Tickets: Go HERE.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017 Workshop Tour Photo Collage.jpg (134.7 KB, 39 views)

Ron Sutton

Unread 06-30-2017, 07:08 PM

Columbus Ohio Suspension Workshop - 3 Tickets Available

Get your Tickets HERE!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ohio 2017 - 3 Seats Left.jpg (326.0 KB, 29 views)

Ron Sutton

Unread 07-17-2017, 06:01 PM

I'mTexas & Charlotte Workshops Up Next!

Jasper, IN @ April 22nd - Sold Out
Columbus, OH @ July 6th - Sold Out
Ft Worth, TX @ Sept 28th
Charlotte, NC @ Oct 19th
Las Vegas, NV @ Nov 1st

Get your tickets here: HERE

Check out this fun & informational video of an interview with Bret Voelkel of Ridetech & me.

Ron Sutton