Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Lateral-G Open Discussions > Project Updates
User Name
Password

Old 07-08-2012, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETorino View Post
Fancy pedals is my bet. Either some Tilton or Wilwood pedals. Reverse Swing style with the cylinders inside the firewall or some floor mounts.

http://www.wilwood.com/Images/PEDALS...40-3342-lg.jpg
I think with that much power, I would prefer boosted brakes but I guess pedal box would work.
Old 07-08-2012, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amituk View Post
Rols,

Most modern cars have them now.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewi...id=34693320978
yeah, i know. my 2008 altima had it i tried searching for request/release, which is what Nissan calls it, and nothing. Also tried rubber trunk button, nothing. Tried weatherproof rubber button and nothing. thats why i was asking for the exact name or part number.

By the way did you ever solve the rear difuser/license plate issue?
lol yeah that was me on FB.

Last edited by Rols574; 07-08-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rols574 View Post
Couple of questions for you guys. Will the trunk release be something controled from a remote? also i love this idea, I wanted to delete the keyhole myself and this would be a great answer instead of having a trunk release button next to the seat or hidden in the glove box.

My dilema is i cant find this part! i searched "weatherproof pressure pad" and got something completely different. any help with directing me to the actual part name, brand or part number is greatly appreciated.

I also have tons of questions on how u deleted the bumper mounts but i dont want to be too much of a pest

Thanks

Looks like Tahoe/Escalade hatch glass release button.

Elite Custom Body

1998 Supra APU 6spd
2007 TBSS
1998 GS400TT widebody
1969 Firebird
1979 Firebird LS3,DSE,Baer
1938 Dodge LC pickup
Old 07-09-2012, 03:33 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Sorry for the delay on responding to you guys its been crazy the past few days whit debuting the 32 roadster at Columbus and a few photo shoots we did as well up there , but the show went awsome and the trip back went smooth so Im back in the groove again so thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPALA MAN View Post
If you have ever met these guys they are some really cool guys. The talent they have shows in their work. In speaking with them, you would never guess they do what they do. They are really down to earth guys.
Just when you think you've seen it all, just check out one of their projects. Great work guys!
Wow what a huge overexaggeration of us on both accounts! ...LOL Thanks Greg your too kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by garickman View Post
Outstanding

Speaking of amazing builds, are you still working on the 2nd gen firebird? I saw some pics on your website and just wondered if you had a build thread for it.
We got back on the second gen at the first of the year after we pulled off to do a few other things for the same customer, Ben did an awsome rendering but the customer isnt ready for me to let that out as of yet but , gonna be cool car,... should be at Columbus next year we will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC71Nova View Post
Wow at that engine compartment. Awesome look.

So since this car is for Lokar what cool new parts are they incorporating? I heard they may be coming out with some trick oversized billet pedals?

I have no idea how you heard such a thing and I will neither confirm nor deny the possibility of a new parts line dropping at SEMA along with the debut of their camaro..... wow that sounded like a politician....

Quote:
Couple of questions for you guys. Will the trunk release be something controled from a remote? also i love this idea, I wanted to delete the keyhole myself and this would be a great answer instead of having a trunk release button next to the seat or hidden in the glove box.

My dilema is i cant find this part! i searched "weatherproof pressure pad" and got something completely different. any help with directing me to the actual part name, brand or part number is greatly appreciated.

I also have tons of questions on how u deleted the bumper mounts but i dont want to be too much of a pest

This actual button came from a 2010 chevy Cruz out of the trunk release that is mounted in the tag light panel, should be readily available from your local chevy dealer part number 95474098. On the mounts the factory bumper mounts were re worked a little then welded to the back side of the bumper and the bumper bolts to the car just like factory with the exception of the exposed bolts on the outside, hope that helps .

Thanks
Quote:
yeah, i know. my 2008 altima had it i tried searching for request/release, which is what Nissan calls it, and nothing. Also tried rubber trunk button, nothing. Tried weatherproof rubber button and nothing. thats why i was asking for the exact name or part number.

By the way did you ever solve the rear difuser/license plate issue?
lol yeah that was me on FB.
lol yeah I think we got that worked out
Old 07-09-2012, 08:50 PM

I saw some pics of the '32 on Facebook, it looks awesome. This 69 is going to look great too.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:44 PM

do you have any pictures of the inner fenders from the outside? As if you had the wheel off and were taking pictures from that direction? I'm curious if you still have the custom inner fenders bolt anywhere to the outer lip of the fender like the stock ones do (at least on my chevelle thats how they do it).

1970 chevelle, 383/turbocharged/carb'd/5 speed.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:34 PM

beautiful build you guys have going on..anybody know howyou make those grooves/designs on the metal? have always wondered.. thanks in advance
Old 08-19-2012, 06:43 AM
Lateral-g Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RK305zak View Post
..... anybody know howyou make those grooves/designs on the metal?
With a bead roller and you have to be very, very good at it. For that type of design work and quality, I'd say an expert almost.

Old 08-19-2012, 08:18 PM

Very nice work!!
Old 08-27-2012, 04:04 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Well we have been tooling away on the Lokar camaro and have been slowing down on the updates prior to Sema , but heres a few more to let everyone know what we have been up to , as well as give a sneek peak of a few new products you might see debuted in addition to the car! , There is also a few shots in there from a shoot our good buddy John Jackson from NotStock Photography did for us , some really cool stuff, Enjoy .. there might not be many more until Sema