Go Back   Lateral-g Forums > Help, Feedback and Testing > Vendor/Member Feedback
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2015, 02:34 PM

Thumbs up MCB matt

So I've been worried about buying parts from vendors unless was a real big company. I got burned by a past Vendor from here that got punted.. that will remain nameless.. pro....

it was bad enough my car sat for a couple years because it just took the wind out of my sails.

Now I'm back into it, driving the car again and enjoying working on it as I get extra money.

This year Im mini tubbing the car and finishing the stereo. In that process I needed the trunk Hinges so I can delete the rods.

I contacted Matt, he got right back to me with a great price for them. I hesitated for a few days, finally called them and ordered.

Very friendly, Emailed my invoice, shipping notice wasnt far behind that.

Great experience, and I recommend, just for the friendly, good customer service.

Thanks MCB, wasn't a huge purchase, but has restored My faith in smaller companys.

Mike
Old 02-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Lateral-g Supporting Vendor

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Mike, we appreciate you coming to MCB for your parts.

There were/are some bad apples out there, in every type of business, and there always will be i'm sure.

This I can say with 110% truth and confidence, if Kim and I couldn't continue to run this business that just her and I started 14 years ago, with the same service/principals we do now, we will sell it and move on

No interest in ripping anyone off, lying, ect. Life is too short for that, we all work hard for our money and our cars are a passion and hobby, they are not meant to stress us out, it should be the opposite, head out to the garage for a few hours to escape the daily grind, get your mind off the stresses of life and just turn a wrench and get a little greasy, hopefully get your kids involved too!

My son is about to turn 9, I am very excited about getting him wrenching, he has the 68 Firebird Convertible (on our website) that my dad and I just finished before he passed away 8 years ago and Grandpa wanted him to have the car, so it will be his! The drivetrain was sold years ago and it will now be getting the FULL suspension, LS, ect..

Matt
866-628-8746

TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)

www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts

Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!